Monday, January 22, 2007

QUOTES: de una coleccionista a otra...

UNA COLECCIONISTA DECIDIÓ COMPARTIR UNOS CACHIVACHES MÁS...
Post by: Cristina Bocaranda

A veces en el cine saco un papelito y un lápiz de la cartera y me pongo a anotar quotes que me llaman la atención...
Es medio enfermizo, pero me pasa con frecuencia, q veo una película y después de un tiempo no me recuerdo de la historia en general, sino de ciertas tomas de ella.... Así q volver a ver una película para mi no es problemático...

Geek, como se q t encanta el cine y q you´ve been quoting and recommending lots of movies, acá hice una recopilación de muchos de los quotes q me han atraído de unos años para acá



KIll Bill
O-Ren Ishii (Lucy Liu): ...now's the fucking time!

Garden State
Andrew Largeman (Zach Braff): You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.
-----------
Andrew Largeman (Zach Braff): We're not playing Spin the Bottle; how old are we? More importantly, how old are they?
Jesse (Armando Riesco): Oh, they're all legal. I think...
----------
Mark (Peter Sarsgaard): The only thing worse than a favor is a favor involving money.

Nottign Hill
William (Hugh Grant): "surreal but nice"
-------------
Anna Scott (Julia Roberts)
I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

21 grams
Paul Rivers (Sean Penn): There are so many things that have to happen for two people to meet.
-------------
Paul Rivers (Sean Penn): How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone. And how much fits into 21 grams? How much is lost? When do we lose 21 grams? How much goes with them? How much is gained? How much is gained? Twenty-one grams. The weight of a stack of five nickels. The weight of a hummingbird. A chocolate bar. How much did 21 grams weigh?

The Matrix
Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving): Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.


Big Fish
Senior Ed Bloom (Albert Finney): It's rude to talk about religion, you never know who you're gonna offend.
--------------
Jenny (Helena Bonham Carter): I loved a man who could never love me back. I was living in a fairytale.

Almost Famous
Penny Lane (Kate Hudson): I've made a decision, I'm gonna live in Morocco for one year. I need a new crowd. Do you wanna come?
------
Elaine Miller (Frances McDormand): Look at this: an entire generation of Cinderellas and no glass slipper.

Cruel Intentions
Sebastian (Ryan Phillippe): Why can't we be together?
Annette (Reese Witherspoon): You wanna know why? Because I don't trust myself with you.
-------------
Kathryn (Sarah Michelle Gellar): Okay, let's try it again only this time I'm gonna stick my tongue in your mouth, and when I do that I want you to massage my tonge with yours. And that's what first base is.

Hitch
Hitch (Will Smith): Always remember, life is not how many breaths you take, it's how many moments take your breath away.
----------
Hitch (Will Smith): Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom.

ShopGirl
Ray Porter (Steve Martin): Actually, I'll look for a three-bedroom in case I meet someone and have kids.
---------------
Ray Porter (Steve Martin): As Ray Porter watches Mirabelle walk away he feels a loss. How is it possible, he thinks, to miss a woman whom he kept at a distance so that when she was gone he would not miss her. Only then does he realize that wanting part of her and not all of her had hurt them both and how he cannot justify his actions except that... well... it was life.

3 comments:

Gabriel Noe said...

La mayoría muy buenas películas, en especial garden state, ya ke las otras son muy mainstream para mi...no mentira, aunke creo ke el punto del post era ke a pesar del resto de la película lo interesantes son esas frases en particular, no?

Anonymous said...

Del carajo esta tu blog... al menos el de contradicciones, este de frases de peliculas, y; ventajas y desventajas de hablar claro, que son los unicos que ley estan bien depinga...
Ya sabes al menos que le estas llegando a más gente, eso seguro te va a servir de algo....

Gabriel Noe said...

Pues eres bienvenida caundo kieras