Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dear you,

Once my lover , now my friend. What a cruel thing to pretend.

I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream , you've got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what you seem. I´ll tell you how I feel but you don't care , I´ll say tell me the truth but you don't dare . You´ll say love is a hell you cannot bear. You'll say you'd never let me fall from hopes so high, but never is a promise and you can't afford to lie.

You'll never live the life that I live, I'll never live the life that wakes me in the night, You'll never hear the message I give, You'll say it looks as though I might give up this fight. And I will pretend that I dont know of your sins until you are ready to confess but all the time, all the time I'll know, I'll know

What you did to me made me see myself something different though I try to talk sense to myself, but I just won't listen. Now every other man I see reminds me of the one man who disappointed me.

I wouldn't know what to do with another chance if you gave it to me. 'Cause I know I'm a mess you don't wanna clean up
I got to fold 'cause these hands are too shaky to hold, hunger hurts, but starving works, when it costs too much to love. How can I fight, when we're on the same side? How can I fight beside you?

What I´ll need is a good defense 'cause I'm gonna make a mistake and I'm gonna do it on purpose, and I'll be feeling like a criminal.

This is not about love 'cause I am not in love, in fact I can't stop falling out. Everything I have to look forward to has a pretty painful and very imposing before...

Fiona.
(the juiciest fruit of music)

No comments: