Books, Music, Movies & Tv . Aquí les dejo parte de lo que lei:
- A first-season episode of the Nickelodeon game show Legends of the Hidden Temple was entitled "The Codebook of Mata Hari."
- Mata Hari has also been mentioned on the television series Charmed. The character Phoebe becomes possessed by Mata Hari's spirit.
- As well Mata Hari is mentioned in the Stephen Frears -movie Mrs. Henderson Presents, where snobbish Lady Conway tells to Mrs. Henderson inflitrate to the Windmill Theatre like a delicious, but overripe Mata Hari when Mrs. Henderson has problems with the manager of theatre. (PD: Excelente película por cierto)
- She was portrayed by Zsa Zsa Gabor in the 1972 Frankie Howerd comedy, Up The Front.
- In the 1995 film "Father of the Bride 2", Steve Martin's character, George Banks, calls his wife Nina a, "two-timing Mata Hari" when he learns she is pregnant, claiming that they had not been intimate in six weeks.
- In the Indiana Jones series of novels, Indiana lost his virginity to Mata Hari when he was a teenager.
- In the tenth book in the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, Sunny Baudelaire says "'Matahari'...which means something like, 'If I stay here, I can spy on them and find out'".
- Mata Hari is mentioned in "Like It or Not", a song from Madonna's Confessions On A Dance Floor album.
- She is mentioned in the song "Shake Your Bon Bons", a song by Latin singer Ricky Martin.
(fuente:wikipedia... cuál más? jeje)